By placing an order with us, you thereby agree with the following terms and conditions.
- As a small independent business we currently lack the resources to accept returns based on sizing or a change of mind.
- We provide measurements in our listings to assist in your decision to purchase.
- We try our absolute best to describe and photograph the true condition of all items.
- If we happen to miss a significant sign of wear, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the date of purchase, a description of the issue and some clear photos in good lighting.
- In the event of a return, all shipping costs must be covered by the buyer. This means that the initial shipping cost will not be included in the refund you receive.
- To be eligible for a refund, you must contact us and send the item back within 14 days of receipt of the item.
- We reserve the right to withdraw a discount code at any time.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order where a discount code was used and should not have been.
- All items are shipped using Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class service. Follow the link for more information.
- We will send an email once your order has been shipped containing your tracking number.
- We charge £4.55 for shipping within the UK for the majority of pieces. Bulkier items weighing above 1kg will be charged at £7. International shipping costs will vary between items due to weight restrictions.
- We aim to dispatch items on the next working day, and orders placed before 12pm to be dispatched on the same day.
- Delivery time after dispatch can be subject to unforeseen delays which we cannot be held accountable for.
- In the unlikely event of a lost parcel, we cannot be held accountable. We will do our best to provide the right resources to submit a claim through Royal Mail.
- Should your parcel go missing, contact us at email@example.com. Please provide the date of purchase, tracking information and a brief description of what the order contained.